This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BaBy StuFF

 My mother in law took me shopping last Saturday for the little dude who is arriving in 30 days (SERIOUSLY???) Don't know how that happened so fast. Anyway...Here are a few outfits we got. Look at the cute hat and SHOES! Love the shoes! They are a size 0!! Didn't know they even made 'em that small!
I had so much fun shopping for the little guy and had fun hangin' out with my mother in law. We also got other baby stuff I needed...bottles, pacifiers, etc. Ya know...stuff you throw away after your first kid because it gets old and gross. 
Thank you Bobbi!
I am so excited to dress this little boy!

1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

30 more days-CRAZY! cute outfits! It is so fun shopping for baby stuff! And hey I need your address for my baby shower do you think you could text me it :) :)