This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

27 & spoiled ;)



I had a wonderful Birthday this year...my loved ones sure spoiled me. These pictures below are just a fraction of the love and gifts I received. 
First things first, a few days before my Birthday my step mom (who is a dental hygienist) cleaned my teeth for me as a Birthday present from her & my dad...it was a much needed, very overdue routine cleaning.
So grateful she did that for me. 
Second, I got a new vaccuum! (From the hubby). Its funny the things we (or atleast I) get excited about these days...and getting a NEW vaccuum & teeth cleaned were on the list of exciting things!




Third, I got a new Camera! (From the hubby) 
The Nikon Cool Pix.
I. am. loving. it!
Wyatt recently got a hold of my previous camera and it accidently fell out of his hands when he went to hand it to me and it broke. I. was. very. sad. But it was probably time for a more updated camera anyway.
 One of my most favorite gifts.... 
....A card from my boys!!! :)
Klete & I, and my brother (sister n law), my sister (and brother in law) went out to dinner for my Birthday to Matta's. (one of my most favorite places) then got some Gelato afterwards...and my Mother in law watched our boys for us.
When we came to pick them up they had a surprise for me. They had made me cookies and this sweet card!
Such a treat!!

I went shopping with my sister the morning of my Birthday. We went to Forever 21 (my favorite clothing store) Without any children might I add. My other 2 little sisters watched all the kiddos for us. It was so nice to have a little me time...I almost didn't know what to do with myself haha :) My aunt gave me a gift card to Forever 21 for my Birthday so I got to use that! When my sister came to pick me up to go shopping, she handed me a Visa gift card from my siblings. I was so thrilled! Score!
Then Friday (the day after my Birthday---I always love to drag out my Birthday as long as I can hee hee)..I went shopping again! My mother in law took me to the mall & spoiled me with some shirts, sandals and yummy lotion.
Seriously had the funnest day---or I guess I should say Birthday weekend haha!
Thank you everybody for making it so special!
I feel very loved.


1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Yay! Happy Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like it was beyond fun :) ! and I love the presents you got (were def. moms now haha)