This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Thursday, August 9, 2012

5 years

5 years ago today, we were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple for time and all eternity and I couldn't be happier. I am married to the love of my life and best friend. I am so grateful for the blessings of the Temple and that I have the wonderful opportunity to be with my husband and children for all eternity. Truly a beautiful gift from our Heavenly Father. 





There is no one I'd rather spend eternity with.
Happy 5 years.
I love you Klete.

P.S. Wyatt saw these pictures and told me I was a princess. Seriously?? Couldn't get any sweeter than that! Love my children. So incredibly blessed.

2 comments:

Lindsee said...

:)

nate and amy crandell said...

Holy Beautiful! You are such a pretty girl Tatum! Happy 5 Years :)