This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Birthday Week

{My LoVeS} This week is Klete's birthday as well as Wyatts. Klete will be turning 26 tomorrow (the 19th) and Wyatt will be turning one years old this Friday (the 23rd). I can't believe my little baby boy is turning 1!!! Seems like just yesterday I gave birth to him. When I was pregnant with Wyatt-Klete hoped so badly that I would have Wyatt on his birthday...doesn't always end up the way you hope for or plan. I was overdue. Not fun, but well worth the wait :)
Klete is the sweetest, funnest and best husband anybody could ask for! I absolutely love him so much and am so grateful to have him in my life-I fall more and more in love with him each day and love the fact that we have a little boy together. Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy to Wyatt. He adores you so much!
Klete...thank you for being such a wonderful, supportive and hardworking husband! I appreciate all you do for me and Wyatt. You are an amazing provider! Thank you for working so hard so that I am able to be home most the time with our little guy! What a blessing!... I hope you have a wonderful birthday!~ I love you!!!
...And my little peanut (Wyatt)...you are the sweetest, most precious thing I've ever met and I absolutely adore you like crazy! I am in love with my sweet little boy. I am so lucky to have you and feel so honored to be your mother. What a wonderful opportunity and blessing!
I am so grateful for eternal families!
Wyatt, you have taught me so much...you have such a wonderful, sweet spirit about you. I LOVE your personality! I know Heavenly Father held you in reserve for these last days. I know you will do great things and be a strong, obedient young man. I am so grateful for you and the love you show & give me on a daily basis. I am so grateful to have you, to raise you, to nurture and to teach you, to guide and to LOVE you...I will always love you and be here for you nomatter what! Happy birthday Bubbs!
~I love you!!!
Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me these two most precious people! I love them like crazy!!! They are my life!

1 comments:

Dawn Thomas said...

You are so sweet! They are LUCKY to have you also!!!