This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Monday, April 11, 2011

Super long post :)

 Waiting for baby to arrive...
 I arrived at the hospital on March 24th, about 7:00 am after having contractions for 4 hours at home. I started having them about 3 am and woke klete up about 5:30 and told him to get up and get ready. After arriving at the hospital, they checked me and I was dilated to a 5. Then had to wait almost an hour and a half for my epidural. OUCH!!!...
 Once I got the epidural, life was much better :) At about 11:15 AM I felt like I needed to push and then the feeling went away. 5 minutes later, I felt the urge again. I called in my nurse (who was going to come check my dilation at 11:30 AM)  I told her I felt like I needed to start pushing and she opened the sheet to discover that my bag of waters was coming out! So she quickly cut it to break it and I started pushing right away. 12 minutes later...little HUDSON WAYNE ROGERS was born!!!! Talk about super easy and super fast delivery!!! 
 I know I look like death in this picture...but it really was such an EASY delivery!!! No stitches necessary! SWEEEET! I cried the minute I saw him...(hence why my face looks the way it does in the above picture :)
 It was LOVE @ first sight...
 Born March 24th, 2011 
7 lbs. 6 ounces
{Born 6 days late}
20 inches long



 Another little blondie...LOVE IT!!!



 Wyatt meeting his baby "brudder" for the first time...he had the biggest SMILE on his face!!! :)


Leaving the hospital...


Newborn picture session 
Tuesday April 5th, 2011
 I LOVE my babies!!!
{Hudson-12 days old}
 Hugs 4 Hudson
 lOvE my LitTlE gUy!
 In love with my baby boys!




 ...They make me sMiLe :)
I am so extremely blessed to be the mother of these 2 beautiful baby boys! I Love them with all my heart!...and Klete too of course :) They are my life!!! 

6 comments:

Lindsee said...

Love super long posts! No stitches! Awesome. He is a really cute baby---for reals--I am serious. You have adorable boys! Glad to hear it all went well. I want our kids to be BFF's. That would be cute.

Kristen said...

You look perfect in EVERY picture lady!! Even the ones at the hospital. Cute baby. Love the photo shoot of the boys. :)

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! Tatum I've been waiting for this post! Seriously your kids are the cutest ever! Hudson is PERFECT! I am soo soo happy for you!

Lindsee said...

We really should set up a play date! I am living in North, really North Phoenix. But I come to Mesa about once a week...are you still in Mesa?

Email me :)

lindseejo@gmail.com

Jonny and Brittany said...

Congrats girl! You are very blessed.:) Those boys are precious!

Dave and Jodi said...

Oh Tatum he is perfect and you look amazing! Glad everything went well. Miss you so much and wish we talked more, let's get together once your feeling up to it!