This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My babies

 Hudson is getting so big and weighs 11 pounds already! He smiles all the time and coos and goos at us. He is such a sweet and mellow little guy. I love his dimples, I love his sweet smile, I love his double chin, I love his blonde hair, I love everything about him and just want to eat him up! ;)

...This picture is of him telling his mama a story :) I love it when he talks to me, so sweet!

...Can we say "Klete Jr.??"
 I can't believe he will be 2 months old next week! Where has the time gone?? I love him!! 

...Here is my crazy little man Wyatt...he is the friendliest, most energetic, loving kid I've ever met. He has massive amounts of energy and I try on a daily basis to keep up with him :) I love this kid! He will say "hi" and "hello" to anybody and everybody we see. He talks to everyone at the store, walking through the isles, waiting in the line to check out and anywhere else we go. He LOVES to play with friends. He loves to play outside. He knows how to count from 1 to 10 and can sing the whole alphabet. He loves to sing and  talks ALOT ;) and talks pretty well for his age. His favorite songs to sing are: "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "Wheels on the Bus." and of course the alphabet. He is such a fun, sweet kid!


He loves his baby brother "Hutson" (he can't say the "d") and will even offer his baby brother whatever it is he is eating :) Pretzels, crackers, fruit snacks. In this picture he was offering him some of his snack pack pudding. Haha. Sometimes he loves Hudson a little too much (which can be a little scary at times) I will find Wyatt trying to pick him up, trying to shove a pretzel in Hudson's mouth, giving him "head-butts" :), putting blankets over his face, etc. We know its all out of love and concern though. I can't wait till these two are best friends (and probably will be worst enemies-HAHA!) I know they are always going to look out for each other! So glad they are so close in age...
 Wyatt LOVES taking pictures with his baby brother...He will ask for me to take pictures, it is so funny! He will try and pick Hudson up and say "pit-ters" (pictures). He loves to hold Hudson and gets so excited and giggles while doing so.
I absolutely love my baby boys and can't imagine life without them.

1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Holy CUTE CUTE kids Tatum!!! You guys do good work haha! Yes we really really want to come visit you guys in Lehi, we have been there in awhile!