This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello! its been a while since ive posted anything. My laptop is dead as a door nail & the charger to it totally broke so im unable to charge my laptop. My laptop is where i download all my pictures onto so as of late, im unable to download any picts which is makin me a little crazy. guess i just need to look into buyin a new computer charger very soon!!

i am updating my blog from my phone which is a little hard to do, but it will have to do for now :) Hudson took 5 steps a few days ago. He will be 10 months old next week. wyatt was an early walker too. I think Hudson wants to be just like his big bro :) Wyatt was walking at 10 months.

Wyatt is seriously getting so smart it is a little scary sometimes haha. He sure knows alot. Sometimes I dont even know how he knows certain things--he is always surprising me. My boys are growing & changing so quickly. I wish i could make time slow down or pause it sometimes. Im enjoying every single minute i get to share with these 2 sweet blessings in my life. Even the middle of the night-get no sleep-minutes from a fussy, sick, teething baby :( Hudson has 8 teeth right now & am assuming hes getting more due to the fever and fussiness. Poor little thing......Anyway! just wanted you all to know Im still here :)

1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Can't wait to see pics! Miss you :)