This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Never grow up

 
My cousin Madison made me the most beautiful picture slide show video of my boys last year for my birthday. I absolutely love it and will treasure it forever. She put the pictures to the song by Taylor Swift..."Never Grow Up"...I love it, it fits so perfectly. I was reading blogs and came across my friend Amy Crandell's blog and she wrote that very song on her blog about her kiddos. The song gives me the chills every time. I think it is so appropriate for these pictures we just had taken so I'm going to share a small portion of the song. Thanks Amy for reminding me of the beautiful song :)

"Your little hands wrapped around my finger, and its so quiet in the world tonight. 
Your little eyelids flutter cause your dreaming so I tuck you in turn on your favorite night light.
To you, everything's funny. You got nothing to regret.
I'd give all i have honey, if you can stay like that.
Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up, just stay this little.
Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple.
I won't let nobody hurt you. Won't let no one break your heart.
No, no one will desert you.
Just try to never grow up...."

"...and even though you want to
please try to never grow up..." ~Taylor Swift

Wish these little guys didn't have to grow up, 
wish they could stay this little forever...
love them so much.

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

It's seriously my favorite song! These pictures are so beautiful- I LOVE THEM! You defiantly have a gorgeous family :)

And yes we will for sure be at Lehi Days-CAN'T wait!

Jonny and Brittany said...

AHH your boys are the cutest! Love your family pictures :)