This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Friday, March 9, 2012

Lehi Days Rodeo 2012

 Klete getting ready for his performance as "Bullseye" the Clown :)
 Bullseye's Mini Me 
 On our way to the rodeo!
 Bullseye found us in the crowd...
 TWINS :)

 Going on "stage" with daddy

 Love this mellow little man...he missed his morning nap
but was still so good and was such a trooper ALL day!

 Watching daddy perform!...



We love Lehi Days and look forward to it every year. So fun that its right in our neighborhood!
Highlights of the day included:
Bullseye the Clown (my hubby's been the rodeo clown the past 3 years)
Playing with cousins
Being with Family and Friends
BBQ
Popsicles
Petting Zoo
RODEO
and FUN FUN FUN all day long...

Lets just say we slept REALLLY good that night, haha :)
{Especially Bullseye}




1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Can't believe your little guy is almost 1 !! And I'm really bummed we missed you guys at Lehi Days :(

On the way home Nate said did you say hi to Tatum? I guess he saw you! I was like Nate! why didn't you tell me haha.