This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My sister's wedding!!! 3/2/12

 My little sister Brecklyn got married a couple weeks ago...She was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen :)
 My whole family. from left to right: Mckay (brother), Trae (sister), Micah (brother) Dad, Ayden (niece-Brecklyn's daughter), Brecklyn (BRIDE), Edwin (GROOM), Regan (sister) Stacy (mom), Wyatt (son), me :), Hudson (son), Klete (hubs), Max (nephew), Brittin (brother), Mary (sister in law)

 Brecklyn's daughter AYDEN. Love my beautiful niece! 
Isn't she gorgeous???
Cutest flower girl I've ever seen.
Ayden: 1 1/2 yrs old
 Hudson with my brother Micah.
Poor baby was a little grouchy and tired, can ya tell?
 Wyatt man
 Dancin with the ladies! haha

 Such a little pimp, haha.

Getting kisses from the Bride :)

 Us :)

 Daddy dancing with his boys...cutest thing.


 Had to post this to show off how stinking cute my niece's dress and headband was!!! It was all home made. My sister's good friend made it all. So talented!
The wedding turned out beautifully. 
We had so much fun. 
So happy for Edwin, Brecklyn & Ayden and their new journey!



1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

How exciting! Your family is gorgeous!

Yes-for sure we need to have a swim party!