This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Monday, March 26, 2012

ONE YEARS OLD {March 24th}


I can't believe my little man turned 1 this last Saturday! I am a little emotional about it. Not going to lie. :) This year flew by so quickly. Wish it could slow down. Please?!? I will share pictures from his Birthday party on my next post so for now...I thought I'd share a little bit about what this little {BIG} boy is up to. He has been walking for a couple months now. He loves to eat anything I hand him. He is not a picky eater which is super awesome. I know he can drink cows milk now, but this kid loves to nurse so we are still doing that. I love the bonding time anyway. He is such a happy kid. He is mellow and loves to be held. Me and Klete laugh at how different our two boys are. Night and day different :) It is so fun to see and experience the differences but yet also see how much our boys love each other. Hudson follows his big brother all over the place. He lights up when Wyatt enters the room. They were definately meant to be brothers. Lately, Hudson is starting to communicate even more. He says "uh, uh, uh" when he wants or needs something. It's funny. He also has this high pitch squeal he's been doing recently when he's happy, excited, and having fun :)

Dear Hudson,
You have blessed my life immeasurably. My life feels more complete with you in it and I am so honored to be your mom. You are such a special part of our family. I couldn't nor cannot live without you. I will be forever grateful for this opportunity I have to call you mine. I love you more than words. I would do anything for you. Please remember this. You have an incredible spirit about you. Thank you for coming into my life and bringing me so much love and joy. You have taught me so much this past year and I want to thank you for that. So thankful we are an eternal family. I love you. Happy Birthday lovers.
Forever yours, Your mom

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

This is so sweet Tatum! Happy Birthday to your adorable little boy :)

Gwen said...

Hi Tatum, I tracked you down through Bobbi's blog. LOVE your blog!! thanks for sharing your letter to your little Hudson, what a treasure, and...I got a sneak preview of the fantastic ELMO party ;)