This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

hAviN' fUn :)


These 2 boys love to go, go, go...
They could seriously just play all day long.

Wyatt calls this hat his "mighty machine hat" 
{He loves that show:)}

 Hudson couldn't decide what flavor of sucker he wanted, they all looked so tasty, so he opened all of them! {Please excuse my naked children haha} On hot days {Which is most days}, this is how they prefer to dress;)

"Yep, they are all yummy mom!!"

We are havin' fun. We are remodeling our master bedroom right now {I love having a handy husband who does that kind of stuff:)}, The boys are growing like weeds, Klete is getting ready to go on his elk hunt for 6 days, Tatum is going to do some shopping, crafting, painting and playing around while Klete is gone.......Klete, don't be surprised if the bank account is drained when you get home hahaha. Totally kidding. We are so ready for cooler weather, what about you??

1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

haha those suckers do look yummy! I LOVE LOVE that my kids are starting to play together too-makes it so much easier! miss you guys!