This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I am alive

It's true folks, I am still alive. I am sure some of you have given up on me and my blog {haha} and I don't blame you. I have been pretty sick on and off for a while and its been a rough month but that's for another day. Anyway, I am back in business;)

I went to the dollar store today...DOLLAR TREE. Love that store! I found these cute glitter pumpkins and spiders there...



 and these cute paper lanterns...{just put a couple batteries in and they light up!}


 I was feeling crafty & had seen a couple ideas on different sites/blogs and took those ideas and came up with my own version. {The cheap version}, so this is what I did...
I bought two of these little pumpkins, a package of googly eyes and 2 different packages of foam masks.


and here is the outcome:) I hot-glued the googly eyes on and put the foam masks together with some more hot-glue then tied the little strings on the masks & put them over my little pumpkins:) 


All the items I talked about in this post are from DOLLAR TREE.
I spent a total of: $13!
Cheap & easy...who doesn't love those 2 things?;)

P.S. Not sure why some of my pictures have a line through them?? Gonna blame that one on Blogger...

See ya soon!

1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Yay! Your back I missed you! Um your house and decorations are thee CUTESt!! Love it :)