This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Monday, November 5, 2012

Juvenile Diabetes Walk 2012-Sat. Nov. 3rd

In loving memory of my mother Sherry Dee Burrell
who passed away 12 years ago from complications of Juvenile Diabetes. Also, in honor of Mary our sister in law who suffers today with this disease.

I had the opportunity to go on the Juvenile Diabetes Walk{5K}this year over at Tempe Town Lake. I went on this walk before, several years ago with my sister, aunt and few friends and decided it was time we go again. I think we just might need to make this a new tradition every year :) Everyone who wants to come is invited :)
 We had an even larger group this year, it was so exciting. 
So grateful for everyone's love and support.


 Mary (sis in law), Me & Brecklyn (sister)


 Me & Mary-My sister in law has Juvenile Diabetes. She was diagnosed with it about 3 years ago. 


My sissy & me


My aunt made these pins with a picture of my mom on them for us to wear on our shirts during the walk. {Some how mine got a couple water spots on it-not sure how} I love how they turned out though, they were perfect.

Thank you for your love, support & donations given on behalf of my mother Sherry, my sister in law Mary and towards the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. 

I love you mom & miss you dearly. 'Til we meet again.


2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

You are such a wonderful and sweet person Tatum! Such a touching post :) Love ya!

With Love, Bobbi said...

What respect and love you show to your mom by doing this every year. Congrats! She is smiling in Heaven!