This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's beginning to look {and feel} a lot like ChRiStMaS!!!

Hello friends, sorry for the super lonnnggg post ;) Figured since it has been a while, I had some catching up to do.


I made a tree skirt this year for my Christmas tree and love the way it turned out. Super easy to do. Lots of strips of burlap and white fabric, about one hundred sticks of hot glue haha, lots of pinning and burnt fingers, ouch...


 And....VOILA!


Christmas decorations!!! I will be honest with you, I hate dragging all of my Christmas stuff out but once its up I LOVE it! I know, I am crazy. If it weren't for Klete, I don't know if I'd get it out. Okay, okay just kidding...I would. I just hate the mess. OCD? Yes. Hate putting it all away after Christmas is over? Yes. 
Now I am sounding like SCROOGE...haha...moving on...

Here is my tree this year decorated from top to middle so I don't have to worry about my little's pulling off ornaments all day long :)




 Stockings hung? Not quite :)
My talented sister in law made these beautiful stockings for us (not the long sock-looking stocking) a few years ago and I have yet to find the perfect stocking hangers...maybe I will have to make something myself ;)








Boat parade at Tempe Town Lake:
My dad likes to decorate his boat all up in lights and drive in the boat parade they have every year at Tempe Town Lake. It's a fun tradition. He decorated his boat like Rudolph and he pulled Santa and his sleigh behind the boat.

                                           

 Hudson waving to the large crowd that lines up along side the entire lake to watch! (Do you see Rudolph's nose behind Hudson?) :)


My creative dad/mastermind behind all this :)


Taking turns driving papa's boat


Visiting Santa!!!
 We were just a weee bit excited to see Santa can ya tell? {Wyatt}

We are so excited for Christmas and so grateful for the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. We are excited for presents and family time and especially for our special present from our Heavenly Father to arrive in about 20 more weeks!
 Can't wait to have another brother or possibly sister joining our family early May!

and last but not least...we are looking forward to this Elder's return home this Tuesday!!!
What a wonderful Christmas it will be! ...
I am so thankful for my Savior and all he does for me. I am so incredibly blessed. I hope we can all feel his love and spirit this Holiday season. May you all have a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year!

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

TATUM!!!! YOUR PREGGO! OH MY HEAVENS! So our babies will only be a few months apart yay! Ah so happy for you. Thanks for the update I was wondering what you were up to! :)

Dave and Jodi said...

Congrats tatum I'm so happy and excited for you :)