This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Guardian Angel

Dear, Mom

Remember how we used to write cute letters & notes to each other when I was younger? Well, here I am now, a lot older. 12 years older since the last time we saw each other. I love this picture of us. I am only about 5 or so here but I love the way you have your arms wrapped around me, being excited for me because I am excited about my candy PEZ dispenser. I love it. You were always there for me. I am not sure how time works in the spirit world but today on this Earth if you were still here, you'd be 50. I can't believe it. I also can't believe you were only 37 when Heavenly Father took you home. He needed you back more than He needed you here on Earth. I am not sure why but I know you do. I also know someday I will know all of these things. Happy Birthday Mom. I miss you everyday. Sure, I have learned to live and cope without you being here in person all these years but I do feel you every now and then in Spirit. I know you check on me from time to time. I feel you. There are many different scenarios I have felt your presence and I want to thank you for watching out for me when you have time. I will never forget you. I will never forget your incredible example that you set for me. I will never forget the love you have for me. Please don't forget my love for you. I can't wait to see you again someday when its my turn to return home. I can't wait for you to meet your sweet grandsons. I know you would absolutely be in love with them and your other grandchildren as well. I like to give my sweet babies kisses and think {and hope} to myself "I bet my mom got to kiss these same sweet cheeks before they entered this world." I love you mom. I miss you so incredibly much. Grateful we get another chance to be together. I thank my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for that. What an amazing blessing. Can't wait for your arms to be wrapped around me again.....

Love, Tatum


1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

This is so sweet Tatum :) Love you!