This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Road Rash & Helping Daddy

 This poor kids face.
We ate dinner at our friends/neighbors a couple nights ago
and needed to hurry home.
So, I stuck Hudson in his stroller and didn't buckle him in...thinking he would be fine since we
weren't walking very far....BOY I THOUGHT WRONG! :(
This kid literally did a nose dive out of the stroller face first into the asphalt.{Guess he didn't wanna ride?}
It was not pretty.
His poor lips were not pretty.
I cried with him, I felt so bad.
His lip immediately got ginormous and swollen.
Luckily each day it looks better & better!
 Please don't call CPS on me, it WAS AN ACCIDENT. Thanks. :)
Thankfully, he forgave me and is happy as can be again.
Helping his daddy out and everything.
"Here dad...here's some wood for you to cut"...

{ Daddy's lil helper }
 { Saw-dust bum :) }
Love him, love this sweet little bum :)
The end.

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh! Poor little guy! That was the story of our lives last week too haha. They are always getting hurt :(

With Love, Bobbi said...

ahhh, would give him a little kiss but afraid it would hurt. And dang, hes too cute even with a bum lip!
Love you guys.