This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Friday, May 18, 2012

Wyatt's first day of swim lessons!

 Getting ready to swim!
 Wyatt put his own goggles on haha.
 TWO things I learned today:
#1. Give Wyatt a nap before going to swim lessons.
He normally LOVES the water & is NOT scared AT ALL!!! 
Well, today he was scared.
He didn't want to do anything Lindsey asked.
He whined & even cried.
I was like "who is this kid???"
Then I remembered how he hadn't had a nap and it had already been a LONG day...
better luck next time???
 #2. BUY HIM A NEW SUIT.
The one he is wearing in this picture is brand new. It is a size 3T. He is a size 3T.
I bought it without trying it on him, thinking it would fit just fine!
GUESS AGAIN!!!
It's so big on him and kept sliding down the whole time he swam.
Darn it!
I love the suit too. I bought a matching one for Hudson. (which fits Hudson just fine)
Maybe next year it will fit.
For now, we are going to get him a suit that will stay on his butt haha.

These next two pictures...he started to get used to the idea and was being
a little more cooperative.
He enjoyed the kicking his legs & blowing bubbles stuff...

The laying on his back stuff was not as enjoyable.
Then he was done! He wanted out haha.
So proud of my BIG boy at his FIRST DAY of swim lessons!
Even if he was a little scared ;)

1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

How CUTE! I need to sign up Rig for lessons too! It's crazy how they are old enough to swim now!