This is my Heaven on Earth...

This is my Heaven on Earth...

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Catchin' Up!

A few things we've been up to:
I CUT MY HAIR!
about 5 inches or so...
Haven't had it this short in over 6 years.
It was definitely time for a change wouldn't you say?? Haha.
{PLEASE EXCUSE THE CHEEZY-NESS OF THESE PICTS, TOOK THEM OF MYSELF :)}
 We are havin' fun hangin' out...
 with our boys!
 They are growing like weeds.
 Hudson is gettin smart. Ask him where his ball, his drink, or balloon is and he will go and get it.
Tell him were going to go outside and he runs to the front door giggling. He is also quite the snuggler!
We eat it up! He will lay his head on your shoulder for the longest time. It's the best. 
 We've been trying to clean and organize around the house lately...
This is how Wyatt cleaned up his room hahaha!
 I could NOT stop laughing. 
I went into his room to put a toy away and noticed his toy bin was completely empty but didn't see any  of the toys anywhere. I was dumbfounded. Then I looked up and saw this! I seriously almost died from laughing so hard.
My kiddos can make my frown turn upside down any day! 
Wyatt is a pretty funny child if you ask me.
He is spunky,
He is very active,
Very social, 
and never stops going.
What an imagination this kid has!
Ask him his name and he will tell you: 
"Wyatt Wogers"
Haha!
He calls Hudson:
"Macaroni and cheese"
{We are still trying to figure this one out hahaha}
and my fave: "Huds"
We are having a fun Summer so far, 
How about you??

1 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

I LOVE your hair Tatum! So pretty! Your boys are so cute, that is really funny about Wyatt ;)